Filipino parents and carers of young children: Join us for one of our FREE community workshops about raising children with equal opportunity and potential.
This workshops will cover the following key topics:
- Raising kids to reach their full potential
- Role modelling gender equality and respect
- Gender stereotypes and their impact on children
- Positive actions for parents, grandparents and carers
5:15 – 6:45pm, Friday 6th October
Pyramid Hill Senior Citizens Club
Language: Tagalog and English
Tuesday 10th October, 5.15PM – 6.45PM
SisterWorks, 45 Mundy st, Bendigo
Friday 13th October, 10.00 – 11.30AM
Kangaroo Flat Community House, 21 Woolcock Ave, Kangaroo Flat
At Women’s Health Loddon Mallee we are passionate creating a world where all children can express who they want to be and where they have equal access to choices and opportunities no matter what their gender.
Community Leaders Information Session
Want more information? Inviting community leaders to join an information session about the upcoming community workshops around raising children in our communities with equal opportunity and potential.
This information session will cover the following key topics:
- The importance of raising children with equal opportunity
- A deeper understanding of the community workshop content
- How leaders can best support their community in this work
DATE AND TIME: 6pm – 7pm, Wednesday 4th October