Sexual and reproductive health advice, information and testing by a friendly female nurse.
- Cervical Screening (formerly called a Pap test)
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Testing
Advice and information
- Breast, bladder and bowel health
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Unplanned pregnancy
Pregnancy Choices Clinic (Unplanned Pregnancy counselling) with a female Women’s Health Nurse in an all female space
Advice and next step referrals on:
- Continuation of pregnancy
- Adoption and permanent care
- Termination of pregnancy
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTOP)
- Surgical Termination of Pregnancy (STOP)
Services and advice provided at no cost.
Except minimal charge for cervical screening – $15.00 concession, $20.00 without concession. Fee can be waived at staff discretion.
Please call 03 5443 0233 or drop into 47 Myers Street, Bendigo to book an appointment.
What to bring to your appointment
- Medicare card
- Health Care card
Our service has free car parking and interpreter services, is baby and child friendly, disability accessible, culturally appropriate and LGBTIQ+ supportive.