The Loddon Mallee CARE partnership aims to connect, align and support organisations, clubs and community groups in their commitment to forwarding gender equality in their communities and preventing violence against women.
All interested organisations and community groups in the Loddon Mallee are invited to join the CARE partnership.
Benefits of joining the regional CARE Partnership:
- Become a champion of primary prevention of violence against women within your community or organisation
- Have ready access to a support network and current information during changes in sector expectations, legislation, or the political landscape
- Be part of, and tune into the wider movement towards gender equality
- Share your knowledge and skills in a collaborative regional partnership collective
- Demonstrate your organisation or groups’ commitment to taking action to challenge gender inequality
The CARE Partnership offers:
- Access to resources that support work within the CARE focus areas
- Facilitated workshops that guide learning, build skills, assist in primary prevention action planning and GE Act implementation
- An invitation to participate in the Loddon Mallee PVAW Community of Practice (CoP)
- Alignment between the regional CARE framework and Municipal Health and Wellbeing planning commitments to providing safe, inclusive communities
- Partner events for cross regional connection, learning, sharing and collaboration with others engaging in similar work
- Priority access to resources and training, sharing and collaboration with others engaging in similar work
Complete the online form to become a CARE Partner HERE.
Alternatively you can download and fill in the form as a word document HERE.
Sign up to receive regular updates about the CARE Partnership, upcoming professional development opportunities and PVAW work being undertaken in the Loddon Mallee.
Frequently Asked Questions
CARE Partner Projects
For some examples of the rich and diverse work in primary prevention of gender-based violence being lead by CARE partners in the Loddon Mallee, please see here.
Download the CARE Framework here
The CARE framework holds a space for diverse regional initiatives which strive to achieve gender equity and equality. CARE allows room for adaptation and reorienting as needs change for people and places in the Loddon Mallee. It serves as a primary prevention conduit for linking and aligning our collective actions and forwarding regional momentum.
Thanks to our CARE Partners
Buloke Shire Council
Central Goldfields Shire Council
City of Greater Bendigo
Echuca Regional Health
Loddon Shire Council
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE
Gannawarra Shire Council
Swan Hill Rural City Council
Northern District Community Health
Mallee Sexual Assault Unit- Mallee Domestic Violence Service (MSAU-MDVS)
Gender Equity Action Sunraysia – GEAS
Mildura Rural City Council
Centre for Non-Violence
Bendigo Community Health Services
Boort District Health