The Loddon Mallee CARE Partnership – Collective Action for Respect and Equality
The Loddon Mallee CARE partnership aims to connect, align and support organisations, clubs and community groups in their commitment to forwarding gender equality in their communities and preventing violence against women.
All interested organisations and community groups in the Loddon Mallee are invited to join the CARE partnership.
Benefits of joining the regional CARE Partnership:
- Become a champion of primary prevention of violence against women within your community or organisation
- Have ready access to a support network and current information during changes in sector expectations, legislation, or the political landscape
- Be part of, and tune into the wider movement towards gender equality
- Share your knowledge and skills in a collaborative regional partnership collective
- Demonstrate your organisation or groups’ commitment to taking action to challenge gender inequality
The CARE Partnership offers:
- Access to resources that support work within the CARE focus areas
- Facilitated workshops that guide learning, build skills, assist in primary prevention action planning and GE Act implementation
- An invitation to participate in the Loddon Mallee PVAW Community of Practice (CoP)
- Alignment between the regional CARE framework and Municipal Health and Wellbeing planning commitments to providing safe, inclusive communities
- Partner events for cross regional connection, learning, sharing and collaboration with others engaging in similar work
- Priority access to resources and training, sharing and collaboration with others engaging in similar work
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the CARE Framework here
The CARE framework holds a space for diverse regional initiatives which strive to achieve gender equity and equality. CARE allows room for adaptation and reorienting as needs change for people and places in the Loddon Mallee. It serves as a primary prevention conduit for linking and aligning our collective actions and forwarding regional momentum.
Get on Board!
Complete this form to become a CARE Partner:
Thanks to our CARE Partners