Health Promotion Manager Position (0.8 FTE)
Does a strategic leadership role in a dynamic feminist organisation interest you?
Women’s Health Loddon Mallee is a women’s health promotion organisation based in Bendigo and working across the Loddon Mallee Region of Victoria. Women’s Health Loddon Mallee’s vision is Health, wellbeing and equity for women of the Loddon Mallee region. Our priorities are to advance gender equality, prevent violence against women, and improve women’s sexual and reproductive health in a changing society.
We are a for purpose health promotion charity run by women for women. Working within a feminist framework WHLM addresses the cultural and structural causes of gender inequalities impacting the health and wellbeing of women in the region, through research, advocacy for systemic change, training, and capacity building.
The Health Promotion Manager will:
- Actively contribute to the achievement of WHLM’s strategic and operational goals
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships
- Lead and manage the health promotion team
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in health promotion, public health, gender equality or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, implementation, and evaluation, within the not-for-profit sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to develop, co-design, maintain and lead strong collaborative partnerships with community groups, health and community service organisations, local councils, funding bodies and key government agencies.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A generous not-for-profit salary packaging program.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing outcomes for women of the Loddon Mallee region.
- A flexible and supportive workplace.
- That you understand your personal values and what really matters to you and always keep that in your focus and that this aligns with WHLM purpose.
For a full position description, please see the HERE.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, please contact Tricia Currie (Chief Executive Officer) via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Health Promotion Manager enquiry.
All offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory completion of employment checks, Working with Children Check, and a National Police Check.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application via email to: email@example.com
Please ensure you provide the following in your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter
- Responses to the Key Selection Criteria